Sori Yanagi originally designed this stool to resemble a butterfly and Inmod reimagined it in quality materials and gorgeous veneers. In stock in the most popular finishes or customizable to meet your needs, the Yanagi Bentwood Butterfly Stool by Inmod is an affordable, durable and admired piece of modern history. Crafted of bent plywood, veneers and brass hardware, it will seamlessly fit into any setting.
- Simple, sculptural design blends everyday function with minimalist modern style
- Accurate reproduction of Sori Yanagi's original 1954 design
- Clean lines and a graceful butterfly-like shape combines Japanese sensitivity with tough, modern construction
- Smooth, curved seat ensures optimal comfort and support
- Made from bent layered plywood with veneer for reliable strength and durability
- Solid brass hardware, including a stretcher in the base, adds dynamic contrast while reinforcing strength
- Available in your choice of veneer and finish combination to ensure a perfect match to your home's decor