David Adjaye 2013
David Adjaye's cantilevered side chairs explore between propping and balancing, so that they are simultaneously functional and sculptural.
Skeleton is reduced to a fine geometric lattice while its inverted counterpoint, Skin, offers a colourful envelope to the same form.
Skeleton's cast-aluminum frame is available with a outdoor powder coat paint finish and two plated finishes (plating not suitable for outdoor use).
The copper plating will patina with time.
- Powder coat finishes suitable for outdoor use
- Available with outdoor powder coat paint or copper or brushed nickel plating (indoor use only)
- Copper plating will patina over time
- Seat and legs are constructed of die-cast aluminum
- Legs connect to seat with mortise and tenon joint
- Designer’s signature and the KnollStudio logo are located under the seat
- Nylon glides included
Washington Skeleton™ Aluminum Side Chair by Knoll features 1 photos and has BIM / CAD 3D models.
This Seating Visitor / Side / Guest is available in commercial grade.
Request a quote today to learn more about how you can purchase Washington Skeleton™ Aluminum Side Chair in your next design project.