David Adjaye 2015
Designed by David Adjaye as part of the Washington Collection for Knoll™, the Prism lounge chair and ottoman use geometry and pattern to define form.
The pieces are intended as sculptural or architectural objects that can be viewed from any angle.
The lounge chair also has a swivel functionality, adding lightness to the piece.
Each form consists of a color core laminate shell, available in red, white or black.
This glossy finish contrasts with the texture of the fabric or leather on the chair and ottoman.
- Available in range of KnollTextiles
- Seat is comprised of individually upholstered panels of urethane molded foam
- Base is constructed of 3/4" Baltic Birch plywood panels covered in plastic color core laminate which maintains color throughout so vibrancy is maintained from edge to edge
- Panels are assembled together using poplar wood corner blocks
- Return-to-center swivel base available on lounge chair
Washington Prism™ Lounge Chair and Ottoman by Knoll features 5 photos.
This Seating Lounge Chair is available in commercial grade.
Request a quote today to learn more about how you can purchase Washington Prism™ Lounge Chair and Ottoman in your next design project.