Constructed with OFGO STUDIO’s unique Duratek construction methodology, the TRIBUTE collection is engineered with a durable steel frame, resulting in proven longevity and superior comfort.
Modern elegance defines the Tribute collection. Its clean lines and fine detailing make the TRIBUTE collection a comfortable, stylish solution that is ideal for a multitude of spaces. This series includes one, two, and three-seat lounge models that feature a high-density, high-resiliency foam seat and backrest, and removable seat cushions. Choose contemporary silver post legs or the more traditional wooden legs for a look that best suits your environment. The TRIBUTE collection is available with a swivel tablet and cup holder, allowing users to quickly transform a chair into a collaborative space.
- Built with innovative DURATEK construction. Unique steel frame construction allows for enhanced durability; well suited for high traffic areas. Steel frame is fire-resistant.
- Steel frame construction allows for product longevity and easy replacement of parts. Seat, back, cushion, skirt, arms, and legs may be replaced separately if damaged, preventing the need to re-order a complete sofa.
- High resistance plywood on seat and back helps prevent frame from cracking, shrinking, swelling, and warping.
- Optional tablet arm mechanism is affixed to the sofa arm with a nut and threaded rod, preventing easy dislodgement or removal of tablet arm.
- Tablet arm mechanism can be replaced seperatley if damaged, preventing the need to re-order a complete sofa. Tablet arm may be replaced by service personelle by use of appropriate tools.
- High resiliency CFC-free polyurethane foam on seat, arms and back. Plush high resiliency 1.8 lb. per cubic ft. density CFC-free polyurethane foam on seat cushion.
- All seat cushions are wrapped with environmentally friendly Bonded Polyester pad, 3/4 oz. per sq. ft. specially formulated for seating applications. Foam IDF at 25% Deflection lbs/50 in2 - 36lbs compression. Fire retardant foam meets CAL 117 requirements.
- Cushions are attached with back panel zipper and security straps.
- Seat and back is reinforced with 418lbs (190kg) tensile strength webbing.
- 60mm post legs are standard in silver coated finish and contain floor levelers for stability on uneven surfaces.
- Models can meet the requirements of CAL133 when upholstered using appropriate materials. Please contact the factory for more information.
- Manufactured with environmentally friendly preferred products (EPP).
- Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certified®.