The Stitch Coffee Table showcases the rich grain of gorgeous walnut slab. Each coffee table embraces walnut's naturally occurring checks, which are reinforced with X-shaped brass stitches. The inset stitches beautifully contrast the chocolate tones of the walnut, highlighting the natural beauty of the wood and the functionality of the stitches. The slab is elegantly braced by an X-frame in matte black for a minimal yet stunning appeal.
Our slabs are locally milled, dried, and come from sustainably harvested trees. Grain, color and natural characteristics vary from slab to slab, making each Stitch Coffee Table a unique work of art.
- This piece is made to order in our studio, and each piece is unique.
- Surface: solid walnut live-edge slab. Live edges along both length-wise sides.
- Frame: powder-coated steel in matte black with leveling feet on the bottom edges
- Our craftsmen use between a min. of 2 through a max. of 4 X-shaped stitches in solid bright brass. The exact quantity and placement of stitches vary depending on the natural characteristics of each slab.
- Because of the unique nature of slab walnut, images on our website and items displayed in our showroom may vary from your actual piece.