Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby 2015
Piton offers a relaxed, contemporary attitude toward interior design.
The stools feature a robust cast aluminum base finished with a highly durable powder coat paint in a variety of colors.
The geometric, elementary framework of the base is an interpretation of the familiar tripod structure; its tripod legs visually contained by two rings.
Available with fixed or adjustable height base.
- Powder coated aluminum seats and teak seat suitable for outdoor use
- Aluminum seats are die-cast with either polished or powder coat finish
- Wood seats are either ebonized ash or oiled teak
- Available with fixed height swivel base or adjustable height
- Seat attaches to base with stainless steel fasteners
- Base is die-cast aluminum with stainless steel fasteners
Piton™ Stool by Knoll features 1 photos.
This Seating Stool is available in commercial grade.
Request a quote today to learn more about how you can purchase Piton™ Stool in your next design project.