Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby 2016
Pilot is an innovative swivel lounge chair that marries visual and material lightness with exceptional comfort.
The cantilevered seat, which features a unique upholstery substructure for greater flexibility, appears to float in the air, giving the chair a refined silhouette and an essential, timeless appeal.
- Four star base is die cast aluminum
- Base swivels 360°
- Base available in polished aluminum or painted in a highly durable powder coat
- Seat is highly resilient polyurethane molded foam overlaid with knit backed polyester fiber
- Upholstery is topstitched with open parallel double side seaming
- Two or three split upholstery available.
Seat, back and upholstered arms can be specified in different fabrics or leathers.
Fabric and leather cannot be mixed
- Seat substructure is comprised of steel, die cast aluminum and elastic webbing embedded inside polyurethane molded foam
- Loop Arms are steel rod and attach with die cast aluminum brackets
- Upholstered Arms have steel weldment substructure embedded inside highly resilient polyurethane molded foam, overlaid with knit backed polyester fiber
Pilot by Knoll® High Back by Knoll features 1 photos.
This Seating Lounge Chair is available in commercial grade.
Request a quote today to learn more about how you can purchase Pilot by Knoll® High Back in your next design project.