Richard Schultz 1960
Richard Schultz cites Queen Anne’s Lace as his inspiration for this delicate outdoor table with its flower-like top sprouting from the elegant pedestal base.
Each “petal” expands and contracts independently, ensuring stability in changing weather.
- Tabletop is available in vertical grain natural teak and white HPDE (High Density Polyurethane)
- Teak will weather and acquire a silvery tone if left outside in the elements
- Each petal is held in place with 3 screws
- Base and top support are powder coated cast aluminum
- Stem is powder coated stainless steel
- Base and stem available in a variety of colors
- Optional fitted outdoor cover available
Petal® End Table by Knoll features 1 photos.
This Tables Lounge / Occasional / Side is available in commercial grade.
Request a quote today to learn more about how you can purchase Petal® End Table in your next design project.