One chair. Endless options.
Make Natick your own. Begin with a black or grey frame, explore a variety of base and arm configurations, then go from there. Seat and chair backs are offered with many user-friendly options and come with hundreds of material choices including graded-in fabrics and solid or striped mesh selections. Natick easily supports many custom materials, too. Explore Natick seating and appreciate the many ways it can meet the needs of users today.
Designed for focused tasks or working on the go, Natick offers the perfect amount of sophistication and comfort. Natick makes a style statement while supporting users throughout the day. It’s easy to fine-tune this highly adaptable chair to meet individual needs. From seat height and depth adjustments to a body conforming back and 4-D arms, Natick offers users the essential features for comfort. Even more support is delivered with the choice of a center tension or an automatic weight-activated synchro-tilt mechanism that supports and moves with each person’s natural pivot points and seated body motion.
- Grey or black base and frame Optional polished aluminum base
- Weight-activated synchro-tilt mechanism (automatic tension) with multi-position back-lock
- Center tension adjustable synchro-tilt mechanism with upright back-lock
- Armless, 1-D, 3-D or 4-D arms in black or grey to match the frame color. The 4-D arm adjusts in height, from side to side, front to back and rotates. Once adjusted for proper fit, the 4-D arm-cap will lock into place
- 3" seat depth adjustment
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment
- Optional adjustable lumbar support
- Optional headrest
- Solid or graduated mesh back in a variety of colors, or fully upholstered back
- Generously upholstered seat
- BIFMA level® certified
- CAL 117 or optional CAL 133 fire code compliant
- Certain pre-configured all-black or all-grey models are in the Express Program (three-day ship)