Nature’s VIP section.
Party in the back.
Solid teak and a tidy, resilient cushion dole out soft shapes to form a supportive sidekick in any setting.
Architectural powder-coated aluminum adds playful textural appeal and a touch of class.
The result is a pleasing spot to see and be seated.
Low Fade set a high bar from the start.
Our goal was to create a chair that celebrated teak in all its glory.
Instead of using rectilinear teak planks often seen in outdoor furniture, we sought to create a softer shape that felt both unique and really comfortable.
The challenge with teak is that it can’t be bent into shape.
To form its gently curving back we borrowed from wood barrel construction.
Rather than machining shapes from larger teak blocks, we used faceted planks, which allowed us to make the back without wasting precious teak.
Next, we propped our teak on a low and lovely powder-coated aluminum frame.
We topped it off with a fixed, Sunbrella fabric cushion for all-weather durability and all-over comfort.
- Powder-coated aluminum frame
- Plastic glides on feet to protect surfaces
- FSC® solid wood teak back
- UV and mildew resistant Sunbrella upholstered seat cushion
- Toohey Charcoal: 97% Acrylic / 3% Other | 45,000 Double Rubs
- Sunbrella fabrics can be cleaned and sanitized using bleach or any additional disinfectants without experiencing color loss or degradation
- Sunbrella upholstery fabrics are Green Guard and Green Guard Gold certified to meet the standards for low chemical emissions and VOCs, contributing to healthy indoor air
- To protect the product's finish, avoid direct exposure to snow, sleet, and heavy rain
- Ships fully assembled
Low Fade Outdoor Lounge Chair by Blu Dot features 9 photos and has BIM / CAD 3D models.
This Seating Lounge Chair is available in both commercial and residential grade.
Request a quote today to learn more about how you can purchase Low Fade Outdoor Lounge Chair in your next design project.