Designer: Hallgeir Homstvedt and Runa Klock
A noise dampening light fixture. Sound and visual distraction are two of the most noticed conditions in almost any environment. Lily was designed to address both of these conditions. The felt prototypes resembled the beautiful and tranquil leaves of lily pads, thus the name. Intended for large and more intimate spaces alike, whether a single lamp or a grouping of several, the result is a visual and acoustical calm in a space.
- Environmental Product, Rapidly Renewable Content, Recycled Content, HHI Compliant
- Core: 100% Polyester
- Covering: 100% Wool
- NRC Rating: .70
- Flammability: Inquire with Unika Vaev Customer Service
- As a lamp, Lily is supplied with a 236" (approx 19') electrical cord, a 10 watt dimmable LED light (900-1100 lumens). The plug will need to be added by a licensed electrician.
- Without the lamp Lily is supplied with a 118" (approx 10') wire for installation purposes.
- Lead times are contingent on color/finish availability
*Also available in 35.4" dia