The Lecture Stool is a modern reinterpretation of a classic elementary school chair design, adapted for counter height use.
It features a one- piece, bent-plywood seat and back, with a functional leather and brass handle.
The black, powder-coated steel legs are reinforced with sturdy flat bar stabilizers and a simple ergonomic footrest.
The Lecture Stool combines comfort, design, and durability.
Available in Black, Walnut, or Ash.
- One-piece, molded plywood seat/back with exposed edges.
- Black, powder-coated frame is bench-made from solid, round steel.
- Flatbar braces add functional style.
- Ergonomic footrest.
- Features a leather handle with brass hardware.
- Plastic bumpers on legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
- Please refer to our spec sheet for more information.
Lecture Counter Stool by From the Source features 8 photos.
This Seating Stool is available in commercial grade.
Request a quote today to learn more about how you can purchase Lecture Counter Stool in your next design project.