Kayo is a reinterpretation of the classic bent plywood chair.
It explores the potential of this time-tested material while defining its own unique aesthetic.
Through a marriage of soft curves and strong geometry, Kayo’s striking form is comprised of a sculptural bent plywood shell supported by a distinctly architectural base.
Kayo embraces design versatility by providing designers with a myriad of options.
Available with a closed or open bent plywood back and a wood or aluminum base, Kayo’s eye-catching design can be specified to meet a variety of aesthetics and functions from chic cafés to casual meeting rooms to elegant private offices.
Furthering the design flexibility of this piece, the generous seat and back are available with a range of upholstery options.
- A reimagination of the classic bent plywood chair
- Available with a closed or open bent plywood back
- Two distinct bases: solid wood or cast aluminum
- Upholstery options include seat and back upholstery for each model plus a fully upholstered option
- The back is connected to the frame with no visible hardware
- Kayo's leg design includes an integrated stacking protector, a plastic strip which runs the length of the leg and a stacking guide at the base of the leg for scratch prevention
- Available with a trolley or cart for easy transportation
Kayo by Davis Furniture features 24 photos and has BIM / CAD 3D models.
This Seating Visitor / Side / Guest is available in commercial grade.
Request a quote today to learn more about how you can purchase Kayo in your next design project.