Joseph Ricchio 1994
A contemporary addition to the Ricchio Side Chair Family, the JR Chair features the same gentle curves and comfortably scooped back that made the original chair so popular, while subtly graduated legs lighten the chair’s overall presence.
- Available with or without arms
- Available with a fully upholstered seat and back
- Upholstered seat and seat back available in a range of KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck® leathers
- Seat and back are high density polyurethane foam
- Seat has elastic seat belt suspension
- Injection-molded copolymer plastic seat pan screws into corner blocks of the chair frame
- Frame available in Maple with a clear finish or in Beech with stained finishes
- Chairs are finished with a catalyzed lacquer protective coating and a hand-applied final wax coating
- Frame uses dowel and mortise and tenon construction
JR® Chair by Knoll features 1 photos and has BIM / CAD 3D models.
This Seating Visitor / Side / Guest is available in commercial grade.
Request a quote today to learn more about how you can purchase JR® Chair in your next design project.