Like a boss.
Graceful contours, tuned proportions and an aluminum base make for one heck of a power pose.
A fully-upholstered back and well-padded bucket seat eliminate discomfort and bring harmony to your home office.
Soft facet back detail adds a satisfying bit of office drama.
Host was born from the desire to create a larger scale, plush dining chair without overdoing it.
Early concepts explored mixing hard and soft forms, with a rounded inner shell being combined with a more chiseled, planar outer shell.
We utilized the same technology used to make automotive seats to achieve this form while minimizing the internal structure.
- Molded foam over a wood and metal frame
- Aluminum base with rolling casters for workspace-friendly functionality and mobility
- Tait Stone: 90% Polyester / 10% Linen blend upholstery | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Maharam Meld in Panda: 68% post-consumer recycled Polyester, 32% Polyester | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Maharam upholstery fabrics are Green Guard and Green Guard Gold certified to meet the standards for low chemical emissions and VOCs, contributing to healthy indoor air
- BIFMA rated
- Some assembly required
Host Task Chair by Blu Dot features 8 photos and has BIM / CAD 3D models.
This Seating Task / Executive Chair is available in both commercial and residential grade.
Request a quote today to learn more about how you can purchase Host Task Chair in your next design project.