geoCentric™ the most versatile, functional and adaptable seating system on the market.
Versatile geoCentric chairs provide a comfortable solution for both dedicated and multiple-task requirements.
Its ergoCentric pedigree, proven ergonomic design and patented technologies, offers the widest range of adjustability--they can be adjusted for multiple users, yet may be adapted to fit changing individual needs.
The geoCentric series simply provides the widest range of adjustment options for customized support.
- 5" patented back height adjustment system
- 19"w x 25"h high back
- Dual density molded polyurethane foam standard--firmer options available
- Seat pan in 6 sizes
- 4ATAOT Adjustable 5-9" height from seat pan
- SWV Fingertip 360-degree swivel adjustment, adjustable 7-10" from seat pan
- Dedicated Task
- Multi Tilt
- Synchro Glide
- 25" Glass reinforced nylon base
- 5 Dual wheel nylon carpet casters are standard--optional hard surface casters available
- Fixed and adjustable arm options
- We recommend Teknit upholstery for its breathability and function with air support mechanisms
- Air lumbar and air thoracic tension-adjustable air supports
- Optional patented adjustable matching 7 1/2" x 11 3/4" headrest features three pivot points offering 7" vertical and horizontal adjustments
GeoCentric High Back Ergonomic Chair by ergoCentric features 3 photos and has BIM / CAD 3D models.
This Seating Task / Executive Chair is available in commercial grade.
Request a quote today to learn more about how you can purchase GeoCentric High Back Ergonomic Chair in your next design project.