Florence Knoll 1954
Florence Knoll’s classic lounge collection is now available in a soft version, with deeper proportions for a more relaxed sit.
Designed in 1954 as what Florence Knoll modestly referred to as one of the “fill-in pieces that no one else wants to do,” the Florence Knoll Sofa Collection now stands as a defining example of modern design.
Consistent with all of Knoll’s designs, it has a spare, angular profile that reflects the objective perfectionism of modern design in the early 1960s.
- Available as 3 seat sofa or 2 seat settee
- Available in a range of KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck® leathers
- Exposed metal frame and legs in heavy gauge steel with polished chrome finish
- Inner frame is solid wood
- Seat suspension with springs
- Arm, seat and back cushions multi-density foam
- Pieces upholstered in leather have matching buttons
- Pieces upholstered in fabric do not have buttons
- KnollStudio logo and Florence Knoll’s signature are stamped into the base frame
Florence Knoll™ Relaxed Sofa and Settee by Knoll features 2 photos.
This Seating Sofa is available in commercial grade.
Request a quote today to learn more about how you can purchase Florence Knoll™ Relaxed Sofa and Settee in your next design project.