Florence Knoll 1954
Used as a bench, ottoman or coffee table, new Relaxed Benches bring a softer sit and new sizes to the Florence Knoll Collection.
The original design has been updated with a lower horizon to complement today’s more casual lifestyle.
Consistent with all of her designs, each piece has a spare, geometric profile that reflects the objective perfectionism and rational approach Florence Knoll learned from her mentor, Mies van der Rohe.
- Available in a range of KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck® leathers
- Exposed metal frame and legs in heavy gauge steel and inner frame of solid wood
- Seat cushion tufted and covered with polyester fiberfill to enhance comfort
- No buttons on textile or leather upholstery
- KnollStudio logo and Florence Knoll’s signature are stamped into the base frame
*Small Square bench shown
Florence Knoll™ Relaxed Benches by Knoll features 1 photos.
This Seating Bench is available in commercial grade.
Request a quote today to learn more about how you can purchase Florence Knoll™ Relaxed Benches in your next design project.