Florence Knoll 1954
Designed in 1954 as what Florence Knoll modestly referred to as one of the “fill-in pieces that no one else wants to do,” the Florence Knoll Sofa Collection now stands as a defining example of modern design.
Consistent with all of her designs, the Lounge Collection has a spare, geometric profile that reflects the objective perfectionism and rational design approach Florence Knoll learned from her mentor, Mies van der Rohe.
- Available in a range of KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck® leathers
- Leather upholstery has matching buttons
- Exposed metal frame and legs in heavy gauge steel with polished or satin chrome finish
- Inner frame is solid wood
- Seat suspension with No-Sag springs
- KnollStudio logo and Florence Knoll’s signature are stamped into the base frame
Florence Knoll™ Lounge Chair by Knoll features 2 photos and has BIM / CAD 3D models.
This Seating Lounge Chair is available in commercial grade.
Request a quote today to learn more about how you can purchase Florence Knoll™ Lounge Chair in your next design project.