Florence Knoll 1961
With her typical modesty, Florence Knoll described her own line of desks as the “meat and potatoes” which had to be provided.
“I did it because I needed the piece of furniture for a job and it wasn’t there, so I designed it.
” Florence Knoll’s designs are reserved and cool, severe and angular, reflecting the objective perfectionism of the early 1960s.
- Top has transparent polyester coating in polished or satin finish to help eliminate use-associated stains
- Legs are solid steel bars connected to horizontal steel tube rails using steel connectors
- 78" and 94" Tables have an added cross bar between the rails and a tension rod substructure help support the weight of the marble top and prevents any deflection of the marble
- Legs and rails have polished chrome finish
- KnollStudio logo and Florence Knoll’s signature are stamped into the base of the table
Florence Knoll™ Dining Tables by Knoll features 1 photos.
This Tables Dining / Cafe is available in commercial grade.
Request a quote today to learn more about how you can purchase Florence Knoll™ Dining Tables in your next design project.