Designed in Italy and featuring seven points of adjustment, the Branch Ergonomic Chair delivers an exceptional range of ergonomic support for bodies of all shapes and sizes.
Bonus features like three-way adjustable armrests, lumbar support, tilt lock and hybrid casters come standard on our chair, so you don't pay hundreds more for a premium experience. Our synchronous base mechanism coordinates tilt and seat pan movement to encourage correct posture, while double-layered mesh and a high-density cushion evenly distribute weight for hours of comfortable work.
- Double layered nylon mesh weave for breathability and comfort
- Seven points of adjustment for a complete ergonomic fit: three-way armrests, height, tilt, seatpan depth and lumbar support
- Synchronous base to link tilt and seat pan, encouraging better posture
- High-density foam cushion evenly distributes weight up to 300lbs
- Five-star anodized aluminum base
- Eligible for Branch Flex trade-in program
- Exceeds the durability standard for commercial use (BIFMA)