Designer: Alexander Lotersztain
ecoustic® Float is a clever small-scale intersecting baffle system designed by Argentinian born, Australian designer, Alexander Lotersztain.
The playful baffle design gives a nod to childhood invention with various angles for intersection that provides endless combinations.
ecoustic® Float can be choreographed into patterns as large as one imagines, in free standing suspended orientations and circular forms, giving designers the freedom to arrange the baffles in any form they desire to suit the scale and interior space.
ecoustic® Float is available in seven colorways and is produced using solid color polyester material.
Lightweight, Easy to Handle + Install
- Stainless steel suspension wire hardware to be quoted per order.
03 metric Sabins per 15 piece assembled unit*
- The metric Sabin is the only accurate and valid acoustic measure for freestanding acoustic products where sound energy comes from a 360 degree direction.
- The raw material ecoustic® SC .
35" panel achieves alpha w 0.
78 / NRC 0.
85 (8" air-gap).
- Please note that variation in thickness, color, as well as flecks and other slight surface blemishes are an inherent feature of this product and are unavoidable.
Variation from batch to batch may occur.
* Please note that the image shown does not represent all of the fins included, there are 15 intersecting fins provided in every box to create the baffles with.
Ecoustic® Float by Unika Vaev features 7 photos.
This Misc Acoustic is available in commercial grade.
Request a quote today to learn more about how you can purchase Ecoustic® Float in your next design project.