Designer: Adam Goodrum and Patryk Koca
ecoustic® Crescent is a dynamic three dimensional acoustic wall tile with semi-circular complimentary concave and convex geometry.
ecoustic® Crescent tiles utilize a simple to use wall clip system which is quick to install.
ecoustic® Crescent is available in 34 colorways.
- ecoustic® Crescent tiles can be installed in aligned or brickwork arrangements, with either complete coverage or with voids between tiles, thanks to tile form, scale, and a flexible installation system.
- ecoustic® Crescent can be applied to ceilings using our proprietary clip system.
- Colorways below are NOT multi-colored.
They are renderings displaying the depth of the peak and valley of each tile.
- ecoustic® Crescent can be used to reduce the reverberant time of internal/ open plan space.
An optional ecoustic® Infill can increase sound absorption.
Designed for disassembly; all components can be fixed without the use of adhesives.
- ecoustic® Crescent Tile is ASTM E84 Class B when Infill is used
- ecoustic® Crescent Valley and Plateau tiles create topography via concave and convex planes which can be installed in consistent or opposing designs.
Bold illumination enhances the three dimensional relationships.
- Crescent is produced with 100% PET (>50% recycled content) with clear ABS wall clips.
Ecoustic® Crescent Tile by Unika Vaev features 4 photos.
This Misc Acoustic is available in commercial grade.
Request a quote today to learn more about how you can purchase Ecoustic® Crescent Tile in your next design project.