High-backed and leggy beauty in search of willing participants for a relaxing and elegant seating encounter. Experience not required. Must be into tight backs and seats. With a piped seam detail and tubular powder-coated steel legs. Now available in three sumptuous leather options.
This leather is beautifully natural and dynamic. It is intended to patina with use and time. Images are intended to be representative of the material, but all hides are unique, this means each piece will possess slightly different characteristics such as scars and stretch marks.
- Camel Leather: An aniline leather that has been burnished and polished to create a cool hand and velvety texture with a slight sheen, enhancing the natural character of the leather; A lovely patina will develop over time
- Ink Leather: An aniline leather with a soft matte finish and velvety feel; Variation in the natural leather becomes more beautiful with use
- Oxblood Leather: A full grain aniline leather with a soft and smooth hand; Natural markings will be visible enhancing the character of the leather
- Color variation is a signature to the authenticity of natural leather
- Scaled-down size is ideal for smaller spaces and multi-purpose rooms
- Sturdy kiln-dried hardwood frame, doweled and corner blocked for added strength
- Sinuous steel springs provide durable support beneath cushions
- Tight seat and high back cushion with piping detail
- Powder-coated metal base
- Some assembly required