Desinger: Peter Opsvik
Movement and change—they’re the only constants in today’s fast-paced work world, and we think they’re well-worth embracing. That’s why HAG created Capisco Puls—a new generation of the original saddle chair introduced 25 years ago. Capisco Puls is Capisco’s little brother—a fresh alternative with all the comfort and functionality that made the classic version a hit. Streamlined, light, colorful, easier to clean, and at a lower price point, Capisco Puls responds to a new generation’s search for comfort, movement, and self-expression.
- Seat with back and BalancedMovementMechanism™ functionality, or Seat no back with Simple-Swivel functionality
- Task or stool
- Partially- or Fully-upholstered saddle seat options
- Plastic colors and upholstery options from Nexus and Momentum Textiles are thoughtfully coordinated to compliment for a pleasing aesthetic.
- BalancedMovementMechanism™ promotes movement
- Silver or black aluminum footbase with embedded footpads
- Black or blue nylon footbase with embedded footpads
- HÅG StepUp®
- Options: 150mm, 200mm, 265mm lift to support sit to stand applications, Foot ring, Hard surface casters, braking casters or glides
- 24% Recycled and 100% recyclable materials
- Interchangeable components extend product life