A modern take on our favorite chair.
28 years after debuting his iconic Capisco task chair, designer Peter Opsvik returned to his original creation with fresh vision–and a price that makes this popular award-winning chair pleasantly affordable.
Capisco Puls is everything we love about the original Capisco—the human-inspired design, the many ways to sit in it, its perfect compatibility with an adjustable height standing desk—but with a modernized molded polyurethane seat and back, and a slimmer saddle that allows you to sit with your legs closer together.
Like the original Capisco, Puls uses recycled household plastic in its parts and recycled car bumpers in its foam padding.For the seat you have two options: a strip of padding at the seat’s center (Puls), or fully upholstered (Puls Plus).
- Ergonomic saddle seat design encourages movement and active sitting
- Array of ergonomic adjustments including seat height, seat depth, backward tilt tension, and tilt lock
- Available in three pneumatic lift heights with up to 10" of seat height adjustment
- Tall pneumatic lifts (265mm) perfectly complements sit stand desks and taller work stations
- Aluminum base features grooved foot plates
- Aluminum accents, including pneumatic lift and J-bar available in black, white, or silver
- 24% post-consumer recyclable materials
- 95% recyclable
- Optional footring or HAG StepUp available