Lightweight and mobile Butterfly chairs help people quickly come together, move around, move apart—whatever the work requires.
- Ideal for informal, flexible spaces where reconfiguration is encouraged and smaller scale is important, such as meeting rooms, offices, reception areas, food facilities and lecture halls.
- Molded seat and back offer exceptional durability and ease of cleaning.
- Easy to move, lightweight and well built.
- Seat and back are made from 100% recycled plastic.
- Simple to stack.
Stacks six high.
- Perforated back keeps the user cool while seated.
- Waterfall seat edge to reduce muscle fatigue.
- California Fire Code #117.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards.
- Twin wheel carpet casters | 808, 811
- Soft tile casters | 808, 811
- CH – Chrome legs | 808, 811, 809, 810
- CH—Polished aluminum base | 800, 807
- Soft tile casters | 800, 807
- Drafting stool | 800, 807
Butterfly 811 by Nightingale features 1 photos and has BIM / CAD 3D models.
This Seating Visitor / Side / Guest is available in commercial grade.
Request a quote today to learn more about how you can purchase Butterfly 811 in your next design project.