Keeping it mean, lean and clean.
Pulling off a design slight-of-hand, Bonnie’s magic lies in being tailored and dignified, but not at all uptight. High arms give it presence, while a single seat cushion and a steel loop leg maintains the minimal, no-fuss aesthetic.
- Strong solid hardwood and engineered wood frame
- Sinuous steel springs provide durable support beneath cushions
- High resiliency foam cushions with fiber padding wrap provide a mix of firm support and comfort, and will soften some with use
- Bench seat cushion and tight back with high arms add to the tailored appeal of this style
- Copper Velvet: 80% Polyester, 18% Cotton
- Blackened metal base