Harry Bertoia 1952
The Large Diamond Chair is an astounding study in space, form and function by one of the master sculptors of the last century.
Like Saarinen and Mies, Bertoia found sublime grace in an industrial material, elevating it beyond its normal utility into a work of art.
Harry Bertoia’s wire chairs are among the most recognized achievements of mid-century modern design and a proud part of the Knoll heritage.
- Cover available in a range of KnollTextiles
- Cover attaches directly to the frame with hidden mono-filament and metal hooks
- Seat and base are constructed of welded steel rods with polished chrome, or highly durable black or white Rilsan® finish
- Plastic glides included on sled base to protect floors
- Knoll logo stamped into the back of the base
Bertoia Large Diamond™ Chair by Knoll features 5 photos and has BIM / CAD 3D models.
This Seating Lounge Chair is available in commercial grade.
Request a quote today to learn more about how you can purchase Bertoia Large Diamond™ Chair in your next design project.