Harry Bertoia 1952
The Diamond Chair is an astounding study in space, form and function by one of the master sculptors of the last century.
Like Saarinen and Mies, Bertoia found sublime grace in an industrial material, elevating it beyond its normal utility into a work of art.
Harry Bertoia’s wire chairs are among the most recognized achievements of mid-century modern design and a proud part of the Knoll heritage.
In 2015 Knoll introduced the Diamond Chair with an 18k gold plated finish to honor the 100th birthday of Harry Bertoia.
- Seat pad and full cover available in a range of KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck Leathers
- Seat pad and cover attach directly to the frame with hidden mono-filament and metal hooks
- Seat and base are constructed of welded steel rods with polished or satin chrome, 18 karat gold plating, or highly durable black or white Rilsan® finish
- Rilsan® finish and vinyl seat pad suitable for outdoor use
- Chrome finish is not suitable for outdoor use
- Plastic glides included on sled base to protect floors
- Knoll logo stamped into the back of the base
Bertoia Diamond™ Chair by Knoll features 2 photos and has BIM / CAD 3D models.
This Seating Lounge Chair is available in commercial grade.
Request a quote today to learn more about how you can purchase Bertoia Diamond™ Chair in your next design project.