Ludwig Mies van der Rohe ca.
One of the most recognized objects of the last century, and an icon of the modern movement, the Barcelona Chair’s simple elegance and graceful profile epitomize Mies van der Rohe's most famous maxim–“less is more.
" From the hand-buffed stainless or chrome frame to the individual leather squares carefully welted together, each Barcelona piece is a tribute to the marriage of modern design and exceptional craftsmanship.
- Standard: Premium quality, highly resilient urethane foam with down-like dacron polyester fiberfill
- Relaxed: Soft density, fire retardant urethane foam blanketed with a non-woven fabric topper and an additional Dacron layer for a softer feel.
The relaxed cushions offer a more supple and relaxed exterior appearance
- Upholstery available in a wide range of Spinneybeck® leathers
- Upholstered with 40 individual panels.
Individual panels are cut, hand-welted, and hand-tufted with leather buttons produced from a single cowhide
- Upholstery straps are cowhide belting leather.
Sides are dyed to match specified upholstery color.
17 straps are used for cushion support
- The KnollStudio logo and signature of Ludwig Mies van der Rohe are stamped into the leg
- Two frame options:
- Polished chrome, hand-ground and hand-buffed to a mirror finish.
Upholstery straps attached with aluminum rivets
- Premium grade 304 bar stock stainless steel.
Frame is shaped, welded and hand-buffed to a mirror finish.
Upholstery straps attached with solid stainless steel screws
Barcelona® Chair by Knoll features 2 photos and has BIM / CAD 3D models.
This Seating Lounge Chair is available in commercial grade.
Request a quote today to learn more about how you can purchase Barcelona® Chair in your next design project.