Ariel embodies a minimalist approach to design with a focus on its form and functionality.
A result from the first collaboration between Mario Ferrarini and Davis Furniture, this multi-use chair’s design is forged from steel and then refined with wood components on the back and seat.
Ariel’s design features unique, subtle tapering on the seat back and legs which add a sense of modern playfulness that is impossible to overlook.
A light-scale side chair with elegant proportions, Ariel is a convenient option for projects that desire a unique aesthetic yet require excellent functionality, stackability and durability over time.
Available as a chair or barstool, Ariel is perfectly suitable for high-traffic commercial use within a variety of spaces such as cafés, meeting rooms and even educational interiors.
- Tapered wood detail of seat and back expand gracefully to join with the tubular steel frame
- Tubular steel frame transforms from rounded at the top to square at the base adding a sense of modern playfulness
- Available in oak, walnut, or painted oak finishes with a powder coated frame
- Upholstered seat pad option
- Chairs and barstools stack 5 high and include an integrated stacking protector
- The tapered back design is connected to the frame with no visible hardware
- Available with a trolley or cart for easy transportation
Ariel by Davis Furniture features 19 photos and has BIM / CAD 3D models.
This Seating Stool is available in commercial grade.
Request a quote today to learn more about how you can purchase Ariel in your next design project.