Acre is the kissing cousin of our much-loved Field Chair.
Slightly smaller in stature, but equally elegant, its friendly curves keep you comfortably upright.
A tucked seam back detail adds visual appeal and sets up additional lumbar support for long afternoons spent reading or dawdling.
Comes with a stainless or blackened steel base that cradles the shell.
- Stainless or blackened steel tube base
- Contoured upholstery-wrapped foam seat and back cushion
- Plastic feet glides to protect surfaces
- Tait Stone: 90% Polyester / 10% Linen | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Maharam Mode in Machine: 80% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester, 20% Polyester | 100,000 Double Rubs
- Copper and Storm Velvet: 82% Polyester / 18% Cotton | 100,000 Double Rubs
- BIFMA rated
- Ships fully assembled
Inspired by our Field lounge chair, we aimed to design a smaller scale, slightly less loungy option that was confident on its own or as a pair.
Acre’s design process was very iterative, and the final details emerged slowly as we worked through multiple rounds of models, mockups, and prototypes.
Prototyping taught us a key to comfort would be additional lumbar support to the lower back.
Seeing an opportunity for an upholstery detail, we designed a subtle tucked seam that provided a smooth transition from arms to back.
For the base, we sought to create a minimal form that complemented the curvature of the upholstered seat.
After more mockups and tweaking, we created a simple, fluid frame that cradles the seat and transitions into direct, rectilinear legs.
Acre Lounge Chair by Blu Dot features 9 photos and has BIM / CAD 3D models.
This Seating Lounge Chair is available in both commercial and residential grade.
Request a quote today to learn more about how you can purchase Acre Lounge Chair in your next design project.